Painted Rain Ranch Nonprofit donation refund policy is to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations. Painted Rain Ranch Nonprofit expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. Painted Rain Ranch also recognizes that a donation may be made erroneously, or a donor may change their mind.
Painted Rain Ranch Nonprofit will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavor to make the refund in accordance with this policy. Painted Rain Ranch Nonprofit may also seek further information/documents, and donors must cooperate in this regard.
However, Painted Rain Ranch Nonprofit is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, especially if a tax exemption certificate has been issued:
• If you would like your donation to Painted Rain Ranch Nonprofit to be refunded
• You must request Painted Rain Ranch Nonprofit in writing or by email for a refund, and your request must reach Painted Rain Ranch Nonprofit within 7 (seven) days from the date on which you donated. No exceptions. For instance, the date on which you:
• Donated online, electronically or through other means, OR
• Handed over the check/demand draft to Painted Rain Ranch Nonprofit or someone authorized by Painted Rain Ranch Nonprofit for this purpose, OR
• Dispatched the check/demand draft to Painted Rain Ranch Nonprofit by other means
• The reason for your refund request
Any refund made will be made after deducting the transaction fees (where applicable)
The written request stating the reason for requesting a refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details about the donation:
• Date of donation
• Donation amount
• If the donation was made through check/draft, please provide Check/Draft no
• If the donation was made through a credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (last 4 digits only).
• If the donation was made online, please provide Donation-ID.
Painted Rain Ranch PO BOX 256 Elk WA 99009 USA
Refunds for Appointments with Janet Rose
If you have booked and/or completed a session with Janet Rose and are requesting a refund:
We stand behind Janet Rose and her work so if at any time during the first 10 minutes of your session you are not satisfied inform Janet you wish to terminate the session and want a refund. Then follow the steps above for a 100% refund less processing fees. It is our hope that you would consider your DONATION nonrefundable as it is supporting the animals as Janet receives zero proceeds for her time, effort and energy. All donations, 100%, go to supporting the animals on Painted Rain Ranch.
If the session goes beyond 10 minutes, there will be no refund. No exceptions.
If Janet Rose at any time feels she is being tested during the session or requested information is withheld in an attempt to get a specific message she will immediately terminate the session without refund. No exceptions.
If you cancel your session within 72 hours of the appointment you will receive a full refund within 3-5 business days excluding legal holidays, less processing fees. If cancelation is within 72 hours of your appointment there will be no refund issued. Again, we ask that you consider this a DONATION to help support the animals on Painted Rain Ranch as Janet receives zero proceeds.
No shows are non-refundable regardless of the reason and a $49 rescheduling fee will be assessed.
All decisions of Painted Rain Ranch Nonprofit in this regard will be final and binding on the donor.
Terms & Conditions
By scheduling a session the donator agrees and understands that the outcome of any session is not guaranteed and results may vary.